Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Filson Tin Cloth Field Jacket


top image from Filson

Filson's Tin Cloth Field jacket is heavy (duty) apparel. When I had the chance to try it on at the Portland store, it felt like I was wearing 5 pounds worth of wet canvas. The material is super oiled, super water repellent. Here's a photo of the women's XS engulfing me. Too bad. Here's to them making a kids line, since, you know, dads like to take their sons out hunting and fishing. I really can't imagine when I'd ever be able to fully utilize a jacket like this, but it makes me happy that it exists anyhow. Filson's tagline? "Might as well have the best."

Made in: USA
Handmade? No

$280

1 comment:

  1. it fits you well! do you want a xs? I have one for sale. Brand new.

    offers are welcome!

    ReplyDelete