Monday, November 8, 2010

STP Finds of Today

Trust me, I usually do not plant myself in front of my computer and browse the ultimate clothing outlet Sierra Trading Post, but I am riding a wool kick. (I can't even begin fathom the decision making behind what goes in their mail catalog.) Some standout finds in the first 10 pages:


Wigwam Lite Hiker Socks. Merino Wool. Everyone needs a pair of eggplant purple hiking socks! This company has been churning out socks since 1905. Made in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, USA. $8.95
Smartwool Cuffed Beanie Hat. Merino Wool. Made in China (b00). $14.95
Smartwool Roundabout Scarf. Merino Wool. Made in Vietnam (boo). $24.95
J.G. Glover English Wool Sweater. 100% Wool. For you Anglophile trads out there. Made in England (where else?). $52.46

1 comment:

  1. How about this $12 Made in USA cap instead, from New York Hat Company?

    https://www.newyorkhatcotogo.com/item-details.php?GID=796&CATID=3

    I've seen them in person - they're very simple, basic & classic

    ReplyDelete